The purpose of the Commencement Committee is to plan the annual Mesa College graduation ceremony.
For information about this year's Commencement Ceremony please click here.
- Chair: Victoria Miller
- Administrative Rep: Kevin Hazlett
- Faculty Rep: Terry Kohlenberg
- Supervisory Reps: Claudia Estrada, Frank Fernandez, Paul Gomez
- College Police: Terry Hiett
- Communications: Jennifer Nichols Kearns
- Bookstore: Carol Rohe, Nancy Wichman
- Classified Senate Reps: Ginger Davis, Taj Krumholz, Kathy Fennessey, Courtney Lee, Deborah Salazar, Pablo, Vela, Carlos Wales
- Associated Student Rep: Johanna Eriksson
- Peer Navigator: Brenda Cardenas
The goal of the committee is to celebrate student success and ensure a memorable and meaningful experience for graduating students and their families.