- Class Schedule Development
- Curriculum Review Committee
- Deans' Council
Committee Members 2020-2021
Meetings 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 2:15 p.m. in MS 202
Isabel O'Connor, Vice President Instruction
Juliette Parker, Articulation Officer
Chris Kinney, Curriculum Coordinator
Juan U. Bernal
Adrienne Aeria Dines
N. Scott Robinson
Tina Ricalde, Health Sciences and Public Service
Linda Hensley, Hummanities
Paula Gustin, Appointed Administrator
Daniel Borbon Ibarra
The Curriculum Review Committee shall ensure San Diego Mesa College’s Curriculum meets the standards and criteria defined by the mission statement of the College, District guidelines and the Education Code, especially the California Code of Regulations (Title 5, Section 5300.2)
- Facilitate curriculum initiators in the origination and revision of Curriculum.
- Facilitate the development of General Education requirements.
- Facilitate the development of Graduation and Certificate Requirements.
- Ensure program and course alignment within the SDCCD.
- Ensure the Curriculum that San Diego Mesa College presents is in the best interest of our students.
- Co-chair: 2 Representatives
- Faculty*: 10 Representatives Minimum (1 Counseling)
- Deans: 3 Representatives (1 CTE)
- Classified: 1 Representative
- District Evaluators: 1 Representatives (Minimum)
- Associated Students: 1 Representative (If Available)
Faculty membership requirements
*Past department chair or program director or Academic Senate or committee experience