Revolving Cash Fund

Revolving cash fund

All forms can be found at

Q: Can I buy supplies without going through the purchase order process?

A: Yes, but the purchase will need to come out of your pocket. Once you make the purchase, you will need to submit the required paperwork to get reimbursed through the Revolving Cash Fund(RCF)

For more information on the RCF, please click here.

For information on what is a supply, please click here.

Q: What paperwork do I need to submit to get reimbursed?

A: You will need to submit a reimbursement check request form (link below) and original proof of payment.

Revolving Cash Fund Reimbursement Check Request

Q: What is the limit on RCF reimbursements/payments?

A: The limit is $200.00, unless you are using Co-Curricular funds. Co-Curricular funds have no limit.

Q: Besides supplies, what else can be paid through the RCF?

A: Anything that falls in the 4000 and 5000 category can be paid. Click here for a list of the 4000 and 5000 categories.

Q: Can I get reimbursed through the RCF for any travel expenses?

A: No, any travel expenses need to be processed through either a Travel Request(TR) or a mileage reimbursement form.

Q: Can I pay an invoice through the RCF?

A: Yes, as long as the invoice is for $200.00 or less and it is for supplies(4000 category) or a service(5000 category).

***When submitting an RCF request, please make sure to include the budget number to be charged and have the required signatures.***

All forms can be found at

If you have any questions regarding the RCF, please call Business Services at 619-388-2771 or email us.